Quality ManagementThe Management of AEROGLASS FILTRI s.r.l., aware of the need to continuously meet the expectations of its stakeholders (owners, customers, employees, suppliers, external companies), has decided to implement and keep updated a Quality Management System in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard.
This System must be the main tool for identifying risks and opportunities for improvement and defining actions to address them.
Consequently, the Management has defined the following aspects to which the entire organisation must refer:
- provide a product with a consistently high quality standard and at a competitive price;
- continue targeted customer selection (our customers must be able to sell our product with quality-based arguments and be interested in long-term collaboration);
- ensuring impeccable customer service, so that all orders are answered within 24 hours (delivery time is a maximum of three weeks);
- offer a wide assortment of glass fibre filter media, in all sizes and colour indications;
- ensure a dynamic, friendly working environment and professional growth;
- comply with applicable environmental laws and the highest safety standards;
- containing company costs, without however compromising the quality of the product and service offered, in order to help improve the company's profitability
These aspects, through the annual Plan of Objectives, are defined measurable objectives and consequent commitments for their achievement.